Calling all makers, tinkerers, inventors, artists, engineers, designers, performers and entrepreneurs. The Greater Hartford Mini Maker Faire wants you!
Applications are now open and we’re looking for makers who want to share and showcase their projects.
Click here to apply.
- August 1, 2015: Application deadline for makers
- August 15, 2015: Applicants will be notified if they have been accepted
- October 3, 2015: Time to show us your stuff at the Greater Hartford Mini Maker Faire!
Am I a Maker?
Chances are, yes, you are a maker! Anyone interested in creating, making, building, innovating, tinkering, hacking, engineering or designing should consider themselves a maker. We need your project and your enthusiasm to be part of our event! Click here to apply today.
What is the Greater Hartford Mini Maker Faire?
Join us for the first ever Greater Hartford Mini Maker Faire on October 3, 2015! This family-friendly celebration of invention and creativity is open to people of all ages who are interested in creating, making, building, innovating, tinkering, hacking, engineering, designing or connecting. Maker Faires serve as hands-on events that showcase projects other makers have worked on, while sharing new forms of innovation and experimentation across a range of disciplines.
What types of projects will be showcased?
- 3D printing
- Arduinos and other microprocessors
- Student projects
- Custom tools
- Science demonstrations
- Wood, glass, and metal work
- Many more!
- Attend:Registration is free! Click here to sign up today.
- Exhibit:Are you already a maker? Our call for makers is open and we’re looking for exhibitors! Apply here today!
- Sponsor: Become a sponsor for the first ever Greater Hartford Mini Maker Faire! Click here for a downloadable flyer with more info.
- Volunteer: The Greater Hartford Mini Maker Faire wants you! Sign up for volunteer opportunities here.
For more information on how you can participate in the Greater Hartford Mini Maker Faire, contact Mary deManbey at 860.244.1975 or firstname.lastname@example.org